The 7 Superfoods and get Glowing Skin in just 3 weeks. We are what we eat. This is true for your skin also. If you eat the food that makes your skin healthy, it gives smooth skin texture. Nutrients help nourish body cell. Thus it also affects skin.
You know which foods cause pimples or darkness. You try and avoid them. But how do you replenish these loses? It’s with healthy food.
Let’s talk about foods rich in nutrients and known as Super foods to get glowing skin. Include these foods in daily diet just for 21 days and ensure glowing skin.
- Fish – Fish is rich source of essential fatty acids. Skin is damaged due to oxidation. It causes wrinkles and dullness. Omega 3 helps in neutralising this effect. Fish is rich source of omega 3. Consuming salmon or small size fish twice in a week makes your skin glow. If you are a vegetarian, you can rely on flax, pumpkin, sunflower seeds to get Omega 3. Remember, Omega 3 equals Glowing and Healthy Skin.
- Spinach – Green leafy vegetables are loaded with Beta carotene and vitamin C. And Beta Carotene nourishing skin cells. Vitamin c gives elasticity. Unlike other organs, Skin gets replaced every day. New skill cells replace existing layer of skin. So Spinach, or any green leafy vegetables for that matter help in nourishing the skin daily.
- Oyster Mushroom – Melanin is a protein that creates dark texture of skin. Melanin is good stuff. But if more melanin means skin is degrading and aging. Eating Oyster Mushrooms help to improve Zinc intake. This helps in controlling melanin effect. As a result, you get glowing skin. These Mushrooms are best suited for vegetarians to get zinc and selenium (even this helps!).
- Tomatoes – Lycopene from tomatoes helps in controlling wrinkles. It is an antioxidant which fights against aging. Cooked tomatoes activate Lycopene. Add 100-150 gm tomatoes in daily diet for NEXT 3 weeks and thank me later for your glowing skin! I guarantee this!
- Kiwi fruit –Kiwi is a Secret Superfood. Just adding one Kiwi every day, makes dull and dry skin glow like silk. It is rich in Vitamin C, Fiber and Vitamin E. Also, it rejuvenates skin.
- Lemon – As you age your skin gets dull. Vitamin C helps in neutralising acidity and has a slight alkaline effect. Lemons are rich in ascorbic acid. It helps in improving elasticity of skin. Including 1 whole lemon in daily diet helps. It helps in removing toxins from the body.
- Turmeric – Turmeric is widely used in beauty creams and treatments. Because this is one super food that gives instant results. Applying turmeric on skin is common practice. Also, it can be included in diet. Add fresh turmeric powder in daily gravy or dal. You can also use it was a Natural Face wash powder twice a day. In 2 days, you will see skin starting glow better.
*There is a reason why Indian women traditionally apply turmeric every day. Most people are not aware of good skin Hygiene. Even, most do not know that skin in the biggest organ of human body. When we talk about health, skin a vital and big part of health.
Also most DIETs do not include foods that help you heal your skin and help it rejuvenate with shiny glow. Sensing this need, I have designed a simple diet plan that can be followed by any Indian. This Indian diet plan is designed keeping your food choices and availability of food in mind. Locally available foods are included here. This shall help you as quick and simple meal plan to ensure healthy and glowing skin. It is a 3 weeks plan with 3 meal options.
To make sure you get most benefits out of this, it is made available for only Rs 500. My intention is to spread this knowledge of Skin Health and Hygiene. I intend to help people not lose money and health on treatments. I love to teach people on how to remain healthy by taking care of their skin. I love to teach people on how they can reverse again by eating simple and right food.
So, if this one suits right for you, if you are interested in improving your health by taking care of your skin, then, ping me on WhatsApp at +91 9971 828 043. Talk to us, we will help you solve your health problems.
There are various terms associated with diet, healthy living, eating right. But the secret is that our whole system is created by the universe and has basic functioning. As a human being we just need to obey that nature and follow it. Any changes or alterations which are not adopted are harmful. The point being starting with basics is that, Carbohydrates r fats everything is needed by our body. Wat we do not need is excess of anything.
Every nutrient has some role to play. Proteins are called as ‘building blocks’ of our health. Every cell in our body is made up of proteins. There are few misconceptions about proteins. Many believe taking high protein diet helps in many ways. Various gym goers and weight watchers go for protein supplements before knowing about it.
Health is a back bone of full filled and joyful life. In today’s time there are so many things which are affecting our lives. Healthy living is not a rocket science but bringing in small and simple changes in daily life. Health is mental, physical and social wellbeing. As per this definition every person aiming for living a healthy lifestyle should bring in changes in following aspect of life.
Is weight loss and losing extra ponds is on your mind?? Losing weight is need in today’s time Every second person is overweight or obese and has increased risk for further diseases in future. More frustrating is that although you know losing weight is essential you do all possible efforts to lose weight. Right from strict calorie restriction to daily exercise everything you are doing. But still struggling to get desired results. When it comes to lose weight we focus on calories, protein, fast, exercise. But in real world it is not required.