- Oats: 1 Cup
- Urad dal or Urad dal powder 0.5 Cup
- Water (approx) 1.5 Cup
- Salt 0.5 teaspoon
- Oil 0.5 teaspoon
- Boiled peas 2 Cup
- Mustard seeds 0.5 teaspoon
How To Make It?
- For the filling, heat oil in a pan. Put the mustard seeds and when it crackles, add salt, red chilli powder and peas. Stir fry for 2-3 mins and keep aside.
- Grind oats and urad dal separately to a powder.
- Combine oats powder, urad dal powder and salt. Pour enough water to make a batter of a thin pouring consistency.
- Heat a pan. Put some oil and wipe it off. Remove from fire. Take a ladle full of batter and spread from inside to outside.
- Return to fire. When the edges turn brown, put a few drops of oil on the side of the dosa.
- Put some filling. Fold over.
- Serve hot.