Besan Cheela Ingredients:
- Mota Besan;- 3 table spoons
- Wheat bran : 1 table spoon
- Tomato puree: 2 table spoons
- Green chilli: 1 small finely chopped
- Green coriander finely chopped : 1 table spoon
- Salt for taste
- Turmeric powder
- ginger garlic paste: this is optional. Add just for the taste.
- Oil: 1 tsp
How To Cook It?
- Mix mota besan, wheat bran, tomato purie and remaining ingredients.
- Add half cup water. See the consistency. Keep it little thick.
- Heat non stick pan on light flame.
- Spread besan batter on non stick pan equally.
- Add coriander leaves on top.
- cover it and let it cook for 3-4 mins.
- apply little oil from sides.
- Turn it and cook from another side.
- Your Besan cheela is ready to serve.
Adding wheat bran helps in improving fiber content. Do add vegetables of your choice. You can add grated carrot, chopped spinach leaves etc.