Hardware failure of servers and cyberattacks can lead you to mental stress to the point where you don’t know what to do next. That’s when disaster recovery as a service (DRaaS) comes in handy with retrieving all the data from cyber-attacks, system failure, or any kind of disaster. In addition, it safeguards your system against power surges, ransomware attacks, and god forbid, if your laptop gets stolen, it will help you in that case too. So how does it work?
Well, it depends on which disaster recovery you’re going for. There are usually three options you can go for.
- Cold sites: These are low priced and takes a little extra time to recover the data. It has a high RTO and RPO, which makes it perfect for reliable operations.
- Hot sites: This includes a speedy RPO and RTO. It is used in extremely important operations such as finances and banking.
- Warm site: It is a mix of both hot and cold sites. It provides you with the hardware and connection. You just need to restore the data from the backups, and you’re good to go.
Reasons why DRaaS is preferred for restoring data
- Solutions: They have a group of experts who are skilled in the cloud to give you the best performance and top-notch safety. Also, it offers you multiple options to choose from.
- Monitoring: The disaster recovery setup will keep an eye on your data 24/7 to save it from any mishappening or attacks. Also, may I add 365 days a year which makes it a go-to choice.
- Affordable: Along with serving high-quality service, it is also cost-effective. This makes it easier for large firms as well as small firms to afford it.
- Simplicity: DRaaS keeps a check on all the facets of distaste recovery. Therefore, it doesn’t need additional backup hardware to manage.
- Security: Safety is any businesses priority. Disaster recovery as a service provides a top-notch facility for safety by providing you with the best encryption technology. Along with that, it also offers a two-step authentication process to obstruct any unauthorised access to get it.
- Rapid disaster recovery: What is a disaster that is already done? Well, don’t you worry. This service will restore all the data within minutes, so you won’t have to stress about it.
Choosing DRaaS is the wisest decision you can make to safeguard your data and retrieve it whenever you want. The best thing is they monitor your data 24/7, providing top-notch security. And on top of it, it is affordable too.