Yes today i got healthy recipe for Poha. You would say why poha? Cause it is commonly used breakfast item in India, specially in West . middle and northern India. As nutritionist we always get to face this – how to make your present food more nutritious. And i ended up with this quick recipe.
I am sure you will find it better and healthy.
Poha 50 grams
Soybean granules ; 50 gram
Carrot – chopped – 50 grams
onion – 1 small
Oil 1-2 spoon
Lemon – half
Salt, Chilli, coriander and seasoning as per taste
How to make it?
- Soak soy granules in water for 1 hour.
- Wash poha with water and keep it aside for 15 mins.
- Chop carrots, onion, coriander etc.
- In non stick pan add 2 spoon oil.
- Let it heat. Add seasoning.
- Add onion and carrots. let is cook for 2-3 mins
- In the mean time remove water from soy. Drain it properly.
- Add soy in kadai. Shallow fry for 4 mins. Then add poha.
- Cover it for 2 mins and cook.
- Lastly add salt and lemon juice.
- You can decorate it with coriander and fresh coconut.
Your nutritious breakfast is ready.