On this weekend evening enjoy frozen yogurt recipe. Frozen yogurts are best replacements for ice creams. You can relish frozen yogurts. This is most simple recipe, tried and tested.
- Yogurt 1 cup
- Cocoa powder (without sugar) 1/2 cup
- dark chocolate chips (no sugar 1/4th cup)
- Honey 1 table spoon
- Chia seeds soaked in water 1 table spoon
- banana ripped
How to Make It?
- Mix yogurt, banana, chocolate chips, cocoa powder and honey.
- Blend it in mixer. Mix it for 2-4 mins. Add chia seeds to yogurt.
- Put it in ice cream pots.
- Keep it in freezer for 3-5 hours. (you can lessen the time)
Enjoy your healthy dessert. Add up nuts of your choice. Chia seeds enhance texture and nutritive value!