Today its time to have little girl talk! We all are stuck in busy schedule and find it difficult to manage time. As a professional working lady, home maker and a care taker for a family how do you find time for yourself? Well, it looks like its a common story for all us. But this time crunch should not keep us behind from looking good. Pedicure is the most relaxing experience for ladies in parlor. It helps on relaxing your feet and give a break in stressful life. We pay less attention to feet care, but it is equally important when it comes to health.
We give so much work and pressure on our leg through out the day and fail taking care of it. If you are at time crunch and want to give that extra care to your feet here is the best solution. Do Pedicure at home. Here are simple steps to do pedicure at home:
Things you will need to do pedicure at home:
- big tub or bucket
- Hot water
- cleanser or old shampoo which you are not using
- foot scrub
- moisturizer / olive oil or coconut oil / foot cream
- nail scrubber / old toothbrush
- cotton ball
Steps to do Pedicure at home:
- find a place where you can sit back and relax. you will have to place your hot water tub. Add little cold water to adjust its temperature, it should be bearable for your feet. Put your both feet in the tub and let it hydrate. water level should be maintained till you ankles.
- Add your cleanser or shampoo tho this water. It will help in creating bubbles and you can start cleaning your feet. There are various home pedicure kits available which are good. You can also try this special scrub which can also be used for manicure and pedicure at home.
- You need to do this soaking at least for 30-40 mins. It helps in hydrating your feet. Once you are done with soaking, take off your feet from water and wipe with a soft tower.
- Now its a time to apply cuticle softer or little olive oil. It will make your skip skin soft and you can remove dead and unwanted cuticle from corners of the nails.You can also make your cuticle softener by mixing olive oil, glycerine, cocoa butter etc.
- Check with your nails now and you can trim those. In case you have hard nails cut them with nail cutter or trim. clean your nails with cuticle. After applying softener nails become soft and it will be easy for you to clean it.
- With the help of your foot scrapper clean heals and feet. Remove dead skin. Be cautious while using scrubber, do not hurt your skin. Clean nails with the help of old tooth brush. There are electronic scrubbers available in the market Know more:
- Take your scrubber and apply it on feet. You can use it up to your ankle level. Nicely spread it and massage it with scrubber to remove dead skin.
- Once above scrubbing step done, clean your feet with water and wipe with towel. Now apply your massage oil or foot cream and gently massage feet. You can press pressure points on your feet to make it more relaxing and effective.
Now you are ready to pamper you feet with nice and beautiful nail paint. What are other tricks you use to do pedicure at home?? Share with our fellow readers!